This past weekend was an excursion for Cassidy and me to fly to Florida to visit my dad. I wanted to spend a few days with my dad and I could only handle one child by myself on the flights, so Cassidy went with me. It was a wonderful weekend. It was great to spend time with Cassidy; to see my dad; to let Cass spend some time with her Pawpaw; and even get out on the beach...even if it was probably the first time I have ever worn a coat on the beach in south Florida. While it was warmer than Ohio, it was still cold for Florida. We had a great time visiting with with Pawpaw and Sandi and Cass loved petting the puppies.
While navigating the airports with a four-year-old was challenging at times, flying with Cassidy was truly an amazing experience...One I will never forget and one I hope she does not either. She was so good and such a big girl. She loved looking out the windows when we would take off and then she would look out every now and then to see what she could see.
While I missed Jenny and Carter greatly while we were gone, it was truly some great Daddy / daughter time.
No comments:
Post a Comment