Below, is an example of "little brother"... As I was trying to get a nice picture of Cassidy in front of the light house, Carter jumped in front of the camera, blocking out Cassidy. She was not happy, but he had one of his better smiles.
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Little Brother
It is a title he wears well and with pride. It is one he so naturally fits into. It is a title that means so much. Little Brother is simply what he is. When we got the call 4 years ago next month that there was a 15 month old little boy...yes boy...who our consultant thought would be a great fit for our family. He is not a great fit...he is a perfect fit! To watch the way Cassidy and Carter play together and argue together is truly amazing. They are amazingly close, but he soooo knows how to push her buttons.
Below, is an example of "little brother"... As I was trying to get a nice picture of Cassidy in front of the light house, Carter jumped in front of the camera, blocking out Cassidy. She was not happy, but he had one of his better smiles.
Below, is an example of "little brother"... As I was trying to get a nice picture of Cassidy in front of the light house, Carter jumped in front of the camera, blocking out Cassidy. She was not happy, but he had one of his better smiles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm sure Carter feels as lucky as all of you....what an awesome family!
ReplyDelete