Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ballet Buddies

Cassidy and I have been big fans of ballet for several years and always enjoy getting to watch the professional dancers of BalletMet up close during their open rehearsals, but last week allowed Cassidy to get closer than usual to some of the pros. Two of Cassidy's favorite dancers, Emily Gotschall and Jessica Brown talked to Cass and got their pictures with her. Jessica would even smile and make faces at her from across the room while some of the other dancers were practicing. Cass even got a hug. If Cass and I weren't already big fans of ballet and BalletMet, these two very sweet dancers made us even bigger fans.
While Jenny and I had purchased tickets to go see the upcoming ballet, we had not gotten tickets for Cass to this one. Jessica then asked if I would like her to get me two tickets so that Cassidy could see the ballet and it was on one of the days where she was the lead in one of the ballets and had a major role in one of the others. Cass loved the ballet and getting to see both Jessica and Emily dance. These dancers sure have fans in this house!
Jessica with Cass above and performing below
Emily with Cass and performing below.

No comments:

Post a Comment