For our 10th anniversary Jenny and I decided to visit NY since that is where I proposed to her. On our first evening we visited Times Square and saw many action figures. On our second day we took the subway all the way downtown to visit the 9 11 Memorial. It was very overwhelming and very beautiful. After that we walked around Battery Park and had some NewYork pizza and attempted to eat it the correct NY way. After a little more sightseeing, we headed over to the pier where the heliport is. We had reserved a flight and were excited to see New York from above. What a flight it was! That evening we had dinner at a great burger place in Hell's Kitchen and actor, Danny Aielo sat just down from us. After that we went to see the play, The Nance, with Nathan Lane. It, and he, were amazing. We followed that up with a trip to the Empire State Building... the place I proposed 11 years ago. It was a full day and one we won't soon forget and was a wonderful way to spend our 10th anniversary.
No comments:
Post a Comment