Friday, June 1, 2012

Moving on up

Today was the last day of school for Carter and Cassidy.  Cassidy graduated from Kindergarten and Carter finished Pre-school (or pretty school as he called it for so long).  While Carter's last day did not include the pomp and circumstance that Cassidy's graduation did, it was still an emotional one.  

Cass' class filed into the room where the parents took pictures and videos.  They performed 2 songs and a poem (video below) before receiving their diplomas.  This was followed by more pictures and then pizza and cookies!  Jenny and I were so glad we could be a part of this special celebration.  

Cass and Carter are now moving on up to 1st grade and Kindergarten!

Our proud graduate with her teachers, Robin and Sarah
   
Carter waving his "I Love You" for the last time out of his
Pre-School room window after I dropped him off this morning


No comments:

Post a Comment