This weekend we took the kids to a concert downtown of one of their favorite TV show groups...The Imagination Movers. They have been watching their shows for several years and know all of their songs by heart. We were joined at the show by the kids' friend and her family as well as their cousin and her family. The 10 of us had a long row of seats right in the lower walkway of the mezzanine. It made for a great view and plenty of dancing and jumping room for the kids. I knew I would enjoy watching the kids expressions, but I was not so sure what I would think of the performance myself. I was pleasantly surprised and it was actually a good show...and I knew more songs than I cared to admit. The group kept the audience engaged and one of them even came up to our section and ran up and down the isles shaking hands and giving high fives. The kids were excited to see Mover Rich up close! BSS
No comments:
Post a Comment